There are many ways to earn money while spring cleaning rather than throwing your old stuff out. Here are 5 ways to earn money with a little spring cleaning:
- Have a garage sale. Clean up all your old stuff you no longer need and want and have a garage sale.
- List you old stuff on eBay to earn some extra cash. Buy and sell electronics, cars, fashion apparel, collectibles, sporting goods, digital cameras, baby items, coupons, and everything else on eBay!
- Sell your old stuff on Amazon. Online retailer of books, movies, music and games along with electronics, toys, apparel, sports, tools, groceries and general home and garden items.
- Sell your old CD’s, DVD’s and Games on Music Magpie. musicmagpie.com is totally FREE to use – and when it comes to sending us your items, that’s FREE too!
- Sell or giveaway your old stuff on Craigslist. Craigslist provides local classifieds and forums for jobs, housing, for sale and more all free to list!
I know many of you could use extra money right now including myself. Instead of throwing all your old stuff out this year get the kids and family involved and have a huge garage sale. This way everyone can earn some extra cash and have fun too!
Have you ever earned extra cash after spring cleaning? If so in what ways did you do it?