Caribbean Jerk And Papaya Pork Tenderloin is a super easy recipe that takes little time to make. I have 3 kids, 2 dogs, 4 cats and a husband to take care of, and since I also work from home I don’t have a lot of time to make anything real fancy that takes too long to prep.
Often what I do is come up with simple recipes packed with flavor that require minimal ingredients. This way I can still give my family a good home cooked meal that they will love, and not have to order takeout all the time.
- 18 to 24 oz. Pork Tenderloin
- 1 large onion
- 1 to 2 large green peppers
- 5 to 6 medium potatoes
- 1-12 oz. bottle of Lawry's Caribbean Jerk with Papaya Juice 30 Minute Marinade
- Pinch of sea salt and pepper
- Large mixing bowl
- Large casserole dish
- Grab a large mixing bowl and set aside.
- Cut pork tenderloin into 1 and 1/2 inch chunks and add to the bowl
- Chop onions into large chunks and add to the bowl
- Chop green peppers into large chunks and add to the bowl
- Chop potatoes up in to 1 inch chunks and add to the bowl
- Add a pinch of sea salt and pepper
- Now add the whole bottle of Lawry's Caribbean Jerk with Papaya Juice 30 Minute Marinade to the bowl and toss ingredients with a large spoon till everything is well covered.
- Next cover and place in the fridge for 30 minutes (longer if desired).
- Lastly place in a large casserole dish covered with tinfoil and bake at 350 degrees for 70 to 80 minutes till potatoes are tender.