This review was made possible by Double Duty Divas and Cascade. I was provided the featured product free of charge to facilitate my review, but all opinions are 100% mine.
I am in love with the new Cascade Platinum Pacs for the dishwasher. Recently I had the pleasure of reviewing this new product in my home with a household full of my friends. Cascade Platinum Pacs has a triple action formula that prevents residue and buildup on dishes and dishwashers. This products is of course made the same grease fighting power of the all time favorite Dawn. Cascade Platinum along with Cascade Rinse Aid will scrub away tough 24-hour stuck on food with no need to pre-wash your dishes!
Cascade made my party setup super easy by providing my guest with gifts of Cascade Platinum Pacs and Cascade Rinse Aid.
We had a blast catching up on old times and we certainly made a bit of a mess. Thankfully my friends were more than willing to help clean up because the last thing I wanted to do was clean up after a party. My friend Crystal started pre-washing the dishes until I stopped her. I told her about the Cascade Platinum Pacs and that there will be no pre-washing. Normally I would pre-wash my dishes before even thinking about putting them in the dishwasher because they are filled with food and I want to make sure they are clean. However Cascade has special tips for an ultimate clean. My guests and I were a bit sceptically being the type of people who always pre-wash.
Our party menu included a new fall recipe of mine called Oven Baked Pumpkin Cream Cheese French Toast Recipe . French Toast is a huge comfort food for me.
Simple tips for the ultimate clean:
- Skip the pre-wash. Cascade Platinum along with Cascade Rinse Aid works best when food soil is left on the dishes because its special enzymes latch onto that food, breaking it down so it can wash away. If there’s no food soil, there’s nothing for the enzymes to attach to and your detergent isn’t working its hardest for you.
- Instead of all that unnecessary pre-washing, just toss all of the large pieces of food into the trash. There is no need to run anything under the water. Just load into the dishwasher.
- This tip will also save so much time!
- Don’t worry about food left on the dishes damaging your machine or pipes. There is a garbage disposal built into the bottom of almost all dishwashers that works exactly like the disposal in your sink.
Follow these tips for loading your dishwasher with success:
- Stack your dishes high and low but please be sure that bulky items DO NOT block the sprayer.
- Place tall dishes and pans in the back of the bottom rack so they DO NOT block the detergent chamber.
- Place glasses and other fragile items in the top rack. This helps keep them from the powerful sprayer under the bottom rack.
- Set glasses between tines on the rack NOT over them as wet contact points can cause spots.
- Thread any long utensils through coffee-mug handles to help keep them secure in the wash.
- Check to ensure that there aren’t any stray utensils that will block the nozzle or sprayer.
- And a special call out for any big dishes: load them on the bottom rack, face down so the water is sure to reach all the nooks and crannies.
So we did just what Cascade recommended and skipped the pre-wash and followed the steps. My guests and I were impressed with the power of Cascade. This is truly something you must try for yourself to really see the amazing power of this product really does work. Once you try it I would suggest you share with your friends because if you share your opinion on the Cascade website and leave a short review of Cascade Platinum here and include #CascadeShiningReviews. One reviewer will win a Kitchen Aid Dishwasher!
Cascade Platinum is Cascade’s most premium product and is designed to achieve a clean so powerful it helps to keep the dishwasher sparkling, while also delivering immaculately clean dishes each and every time. It even powers through 24-hour stuck-on food!
Be sure to enter this awesome Cascade Giveaway below! CLOSED
- Cascade Platinum
- Cascade Platinum Rinse Aid
- Cheese grater
- Oven mitts