Have you ever wondered how Coupon Queens are able to go into a grocery store, fill a shopping cart with name-brand items, and pay a quarter? Have you wanted to learn how to reduce your food and household consumable’s bill by 20-90%?
Thiose who want to separate themselves from the 99% of Americans who pay full price for groceries, toiletries, cleaners, and entertainment!
This eCourse will teach you how to use coupons the right way – the way that money saving pros do!
This video course leaves nothing out here is what you will learn:
-Online eCourse, Over 90minutes of Money Saving Instruction, -14-Videos
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Couponing
- Lesson 2: Collecting Coupons
- Lesson 3: Organize Your Coupons
- Lesson 4: 7 Rules of Couponing
- Lesson 5: Double Coupons
- Lesson 6: Free Item Coupons
- Lesson 7: Shopping at Target
- Lesson 8: Shopping at CVS
- Lesson 9: Shopping at RiteAid
- Lesson 10: Shopping at HEB
- Lesson 11: Shopping at Walgreen’s
- Lesson 12: Couponing Ethics
- Lesson 13: YMMV – Your Mileage May Vary
- Lesson 14: Your Stockpile
If you would like more info about this video course and couponing then check out “Couponing: The Extreme Video Course“.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.