I recently had the pleasure of reviewing a product from Creative Kids Stuff. They carry an array of kids products such as: Arts and Crafts, Kids Costumes, Books, Learning Toys, Kids Rooms Decor, Dolls and Doll Houses and so much more.
Creative Kids Stuff was nice enough to send me over a Batman The Dark Knight Rises Child Costume that includes the suite with attached boot tops, mask, cape and belt. This costume comes in sizes Small, Medium and Large. This costume is very well constructed and the stitching is good with velcro closure. The material can be easily wiped clean and is made from Polyester, Polyurethane Foam.
This is the perfect costume for hours of imaginative play. And if you celebrate Halloween your child will love dressing up in this costume going from door to door.
At Creative Kid Stuff their mission is to help families play. Because play is joyful, educational, creative and inspiring.
Since 1982, parents, teachers, daycare providers and kids have been thrilled with their hands-on, DO-touch award winning toy stores. They are just full of creative, innovative playthings, and staffed by nicer-than-all-getout parents, teachers, and kind-hearted people who truly like kids.
Creative Kids Stuff has won dozens of “Best Toy Store” awards, and nominated by the Toy Industry Association as one of the top specialty toy stores in the United States. But our biggest accolades come from our customers, who have recognized that we live our mission every single day.
Here are some great tips for those venturing out this Halloween with their child:
- Make sure kids tummies are full before heading out
- Manage the size of the bag so that it’s not too big and cumbersome and doesn’t drag on the ground. Tote bags are great. Pillow cases are often way too big.
- Arrange for a post trick-or–treating candy exchange with the neighbor kids to minimize waste and keep the fun going!
- Freeze leftover candy to use later on for holiday baking
- Use reflective tape and give everyone a glow stick to wear
Disclosure I received products in exchange for an honest review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I personally believe will be good for my readers