Dr. Mercola Healthy Home Pure & Clear Countertop Filter Review
I never really been able to tell the difference between tap water, filtered or purified water. Unless it just tastes and smells really bad. But knowing my water is clean and pure I feel safer drinking it. Dr. Mercola Healthy Home: Pure & Clear Countertop Filter form Mercola.com gives me the pure and clean water I need. I currently had the pleasure of trying Dr. Mercola countertop filter, I was a little nervous because I thought the assembly was going to be very difficult for me. But to my surprise it was super easy. All I had to do was take it out of the box and plug the hoses into the filter and connect the other end of the hose to the faucet. To receive the fresh water all you have to do is pull out the little knob and wait a couple seconds fresh water starts flowing. And to turn it off just simply push the nob back in.
One thing I thought was great was the fact that it came with extra pieces for different types of faucets. I also love the fact that I can save money using the pure & clean countertop filter. I would recommend this product to anyone.
When it comes to providing pure water for your family, nothing but the best will do.
Pure & Clear…
- Is Certified by the California Department of Health so you know you’re getting the best
- Provides excellent long-term value – enjoy fresh, clean water for less than 10 cents a gallon (when used and filters replaced according to recommendations in packaging)!
- Has been reviewed by a major consumer magazine and has been an award-winning favorite for over six years!
- Is easy to use… and even better, easy to install. Everything you need is included.
- Excels when it comes to removing contaminants!
- Is backed by a 30-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Now the purest, cleanest water is available to you at the touch of a button. Are you ready to take the plunge? Get it here.
Disclosure I received Dr. Mercola Healthy Home Pure & Clear Countertop Filter for free from Mercola.com in exchange for an honest review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.