It’s that time of the year again for baking cookies! Oh how I love cookies! My favorite of all time is Peanut Butter Cookies. Here’s how to make my awesome 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies that are also Gluten Free.
- Peanut Butter
- 1 Large Egg
- First, preheat the oven for 350° F.
- Next measure out 1 cup of peanut butter and pour it into a mixing bowl.
- Measure out 1 cup of sugar and add to the bowl.
- Next add one large egg.
- Mix all ingredients until it is well blended and it won’t stick to your finger when touched.
- Spray the cookie pan very lightly with non-stick butter spray (optional).
- Roll cookie dough into 1″-2″ thick balls and place on pan 2″ apart. Using a fork make a criss-cross pattern into each cookie, then bake in the oven for 11 to 13 minutes.
- Let cool 10 minutes before eating