Fall is finally here and all of my favorite holidays are just around the corner. This time of year I love to to bake with my kids and drink lots of hot coca and eat cookies. But this year I really need to add a few more kitchen utensils, baking ware and gadgets to make my time in the kitchen this holiday season easier, and I know just the place to find the perfect products I need and want and that’s Kohl’s.
Kohl’s always has on-trend seasonal fashions to must-have home décor and everything else from all of your favorite brands. So a couple of weeks ago I shopped online at Kohl’s for new items for baking this fall. They are always top of the line quality, and full of huge color assortments that match almost anyone’s decor.
I ended up finding a lot of great items this time such as: a 4-pc. Ramekin Set with multi color ramekins made of ceramic. 2-pk. of Antimicrobial Kitchen Towels, that match my decor perfectly. I also purchased a new Oven Mitt to match the towels, 14″ x 16″ Baking Mat which is something I think everyone should own just for the sake of good cookies, Pumpkin Spiced Latte Cupcake Jar Candle to get the house smelling like the holidays, 16″ x 14″ Air-Insulated Cookie Sheet that works perfectly with the baking mat, 6-in. Chef’s Knife and a coffee mug that says “Best Day Ever”, because I believe you should always stay positive and I like the little reminder on this mug.
After shopping I was inspired to make a new recipe that I am sure you will love to make for your guests this fall season. Enjoy my Easy Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bread Pudding baked in ramekins.
Easy Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bread Pudding Baked In Ramekins Recipe
- 8oz cream cheese soften at room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1- 1/2 cups of heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup of Libby’s Easy Pumpkin Pie Mix in a can (*This is the one with all of the spices added already)
- 10 cups of cubed raisin bread
- 1 can of Reddi-Wip (cream topping)
- 14oz. Ramekins
- Flat baking sheet (cookie pan will work just fine)
1. First preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2. Cube 10 cups of raisin bread and set aside in a large bowl.
3. Next in a separate large bowl, cream together cream cheese and sugar until it looks fluffy.
4. Beat in 3 large eggs until they are very smooth, then while beating slowly add 1 -1/2 cups of heavy whipping cream and 1 cup of Libby’s Easy Pumpkin Pie Mix.
5. Now add the 10 cups of cubed raisin bread into the bowl and gently stir and toss to coat all of the bread. Let sit for 15 minutes for bread to absorb the mixture.
6.Place ramekins on a cookie pan and spoon the coated bread cubes into the ramekins and sprinkle the top with cinnamon. Place in the oven at 350 degrees for 45 to 50 minutes until bread pudding springs back slightly when you press the top of the edges. It should also be a nice golden brown color.
7. Cool for at least 15 minutes before serving. Top with a good amount of Reddi-Wip while they are cooling so it will melt by the time you serve them. This creates a yummy cream sauce that’s so much easier to do and tastes delightful! You can also serve this with vanilla ice cream on top while they are still hot. .
8. Recipe serves 4.
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as me.