I recently had the pleasure of reviewing a DirtBall hoodie. DirtBall was nice enough to send me over one free of charge in exchange for this post.
DirtBall is a new eco-friendly made-in-the-USA apparel brand. They recently released a new product called the “Green Jean,” a stylish pair of jeans that is made with 8-10 recycled water bottles which have been repurposed to create a high-quality cotton and polyester denim.
The DirtBall Green Jean are the ONLY jeans on the market that are BOTH sustainably produced and made-in-the-USA! They also recently completed a successful Kickstarter campaign to fund these jeans!
What great about these jeans is not only do they benefit the environment using recycle materials which creates jobs by producing the product entirely in the United States, but they look, feel and fit great too! These jeans are the perfect holiday gift for the any man who wants to look fashionable in the process of saving the world!
Dirtball also offers ‘green’ hoodies that will help keep you warm this cold winter season! The green hoodie comes in 2 different colors, and also available in zip up or pull over. By the feel and softness you would never know that it made also from recycle materials such as water bottles.
Before I received the hoodie I was thinking it might be scratchy or stiff, because it made with part recycled water bottles which have been repurpose. Not only was I wrong but this hoodie is super soft and extra thick. The stitching is superb and it’s extremely durable and well made. My oldest son job requires him to work outside, and this hoodie has kept him very warm. Washes well, and still keeps it’s softness after a wash.
Sustainable Facts on Dirtball’s 100% Eco Friendly Recycled Material
- Every Dirtball T-shirt contains 6.5 16oz. water bottles.
- All shirts printed with water-based or thialate-free ink.
- For every 100K tees we make we save approximately 916K gallons of fresh water
- For every 100K tees or jeans we make we keep between 700k and 1M water bottles out of landfills
- For every 100K tees we make keep approximately 14000lbs of cotton scrap out of landfills
- For every 100K tees or jeans we make we save approximately 8400 gallons of crude oil
- For every 100K pieces of gear we produce we sustain 15 U.S. manufacturing jobs for 1 year
Shop DirtBall today at www.dirtballfashion.com.
Disclosure I received products in exchange for this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I personally believe will be good for my readers.