I recently tried Ecover Natural Laundry Liquid Sunny Day scent and Ecover Natural Dishwashing Liquid Pomegranate & Lime scent. I must say I was very pleased with the quality of these products. The scents are very nice and clean, and not to over powering. It took very little laundry soap to wash a load of clothes. Because Ecover Natural Laundry Liquid is 2.5xs concentrated. Very affective on stains and does just as good a job as some of the leading brands of laundry soap on the market.
I don’t have a dishwasher so my hands are in dirty dishwater everyday. And Ecover Natural Dishwashing Liquid did an amazing job on all my dishes. I love the fact that my hands did not dry out and were very soft. It did not build as many bubbles as my usual brand, but did just as great a job if not better! So in my opinion the amount of suds does not matter. The proof is in the cleaning power.
Ecover Natural Laundry Liquid Sunny Day benefits:
- HE compatible, keeps colors bright, tackles tough stains, fresh fragrance from plant-based ingredients
- no chlorine, no phosphates, no optical brighteners, biodegradable, suitable for septic tanks, not tested on animals
- Aqua, Sodium laureth sulfate, Propanediol, Coco-glucoside, Sodium citrate, Isostearic acid, Alcohol denat., Sodium lauryl sulfate, Formic acid, Sodium hydroxide, Fragrance, Sodium gluconate, Calcium chloride, Lipase, Mannanase, Subtilisin, Amylase, Cellulase
Ecover Natural Dishwashing Liquid Pomegranate & Lime Personal benefits:
- suitable for sensitive skin , cleans and degreases, fresh plant based fragrance, gentle on your hands, safe for septic tanks
- made with plant based ingredients, quick and complete biodegradability, minimum impact on aquatic life, not tested on animals,suitable for septic tanks
Complete ingredients list:
- Aqua, Sodium laureth sulfate, Lauryl glucoside, Sodium chloride, Sodium benzoate, Citric acid, Fragrance, Limonene (allergen)
Ecover carries a log line of products your sure to find something your family can use for all your green living.
A little about Ecover
Ecover introduces 100% PlantPlastic Bottles – Plantastic!
Like you, Ecover recognizes that plastic packaging is a major problem – not only does it clutter up your home, the plastic is made from crude oil. It’s an increasingly scarce resource and we all know the problems associated with oil spills and the pollution it brings…. So for three years now Ecover has been working to find a new, alternative packaging solution that starts to address some of these issues. We’re very proud of the results. By harnessing the power of nature and applying a little clever science, they have implemented an innovative new PolyEthylene (PE) – a green plastic they call PlantPlastic that’s 100% renewable, reusable and recyclable – and made from sugarcane! Ecover is so pleased with it that they are making bottles 100% PlantPlastic. It’s also good to see that some other well-known brands are now thinking of following Ecovers lead – even if they initially only intend using up to 30% renewable plastic.
Manufacturing our new PlantPlastic is unbelievably simple. Sugarcane is harvested to produce sugar, which is then fermented and distilled to produce ethanol. This ethanol is dehydrated to create ethylene, which is polymerized into PlantPlastic. That’s really all there is to it. PlantPlastic is impressive in so many other ways. Because the sugarcane is grown and harvested in harmony with its natural environment, the nearby Amazonian rainforests remain unaffected. The entire production process is so efficient that they need only harvest 15 hectares of land to make a year’s worth of Ecover packaging. In addition to this exciting innovation, Ecover is also please to announce the arrival of their ZERO range. This range of Dish and Laundry products packs all the punch you’ve come to expect from Ecover – and nothing more. Completely free of fragrance, dyes, and unnecessary additives, the ZERO range is ideal for people with skin sensitivities, small children, or simply those who prefer a fragrance free washing experience.
How to only find Ecover locally via www.findecover.com
Disclosure I received Ecover products for free from Ecover in exchange for an honest review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.