#spon: I’m required to disclose a relationship between our site and Hillshire. This could include Hillshire providing us w/content, product, access or other forms of payment.
Hillshire Farms meats have been a brand I have used in my home for years. I just love their new Hillshire Farm Naturals lunchmeat. This new naturals meat has a much better ham flavor and the meat is not slimey either like other packaged meats. Did you know Hillshire Farm guarantees customer satisfaction of this lunchmeat or else they will provide a 100% refund for every package of meat that a customer is not satisfied with?
Since I heard about their new Naturals lunchmeat I was inspired to create a comforting grilled cheese sandwich. You will love this cheesy Hawaiian Grilled Cheese Recipe! Made with Hillshire Farms Naturals Black Forest Ham, lots provolone cheese and pineapple.
Hillshire Farms Naturals lunchmeats are crafted to be both 100% natural and 100% delicious.
- Naturally smoked with a blend of hardwoods for incredible flavor (Black Forest Ham)
- Slow roasted in their own juices
- Always select cuts of meat
- Natural goodness
- No artificial ingredients or preservatives
- No added nitrates or nitrites
Hillshire Farm will provide a 100% refund for every package of meat that a consumer is not satisfied with.
Be sure to connect with Hillshire Farms on Facebook and Twitter.
- Hillshire Farms Naturals Black Forest Ham
- Provolone cheese
- Crushed Pineapple in a can
- 12 Grain Bread
- Start by completely draining the crushed pineapple
- Next take your bread and start layering with 2 slices of provolone cheese, next 4 slices of Hillshire Farms Naturals Black Forest Ham, crushed pineapple and lastly 2 more slices of provolone cheese and top with another slice of bread.
- Next heat 1 tablespoon of butter in a nonstick pan over medium-low heat.
- Then add the sandwich to the hot pan. Cook until golden brown on the bottom, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Now flip it and add more butter to the pan if needed.
- Cook until the other side is golden and the cheese melts, 3 to 5 more minutes.