Disclosure I received compensation in exchange for this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I personally believe will be good for my readers.
With the holiday season quickly approaching, the need to get things done away from the office, from literally anywhere, has never been greater…or more desirable.
As a busy mom, blogger, author and entrepreneur, Jen Singer can relate to a hectic schedule and having to balance both work and home when she’s on the go. Jen shares with us today how to use technology to stay organized and get stuff done no matter where you are, so you can do more of the things you want to do this holiday season.
Jen will be talking about:
- Results from a new study – That reveal the shocking things people would be willing to give up in exchange for being able to get things done wherever they are.
- How to collaborate in real-time – like working with others on the same project from any location.
- Staying Organized with your email calendar – How to keep your busy calendar in check and your family on time.
- Digital note-taking – Keeping and storing your notes, ideas, web clippings, to-do lists and more all in one place and being able to access them from your phone or PC.
- Synching Your Family – How you and your family can maximize sharing and collaborating through use of the cloud.
- How people can enter to win – An adventure of a lifetime by entering Microsoft Office’s “Get It Done Anywhere Contest,” at www.office.com/getitdone
Check out the interview with Jen Singer below.
About Jen: Jen Singer is the creator of MommaSaid.net, a virtual community for mothers that has grown to reach tens of thousands of visitors around the world. Jen is a mom of two boys (high school age) and has been quoted in numerous magazines, newspapers and web sites, including The New York Times, USA Today, The Chicago Tribune, The Los Angeles Times, The Washington Post, Associated Press articles, Family Circle, Parenting, Parents, Real Simple and more. She has appeared on “Anderson,” ABC’s World News Now, NBC News, CBS The Early Show, the CBS Evening News, Fox & Friends, Parents TV, The Today Show, WPIX New York, as well as dozens of radio programs, including the WCBS NewsRadio88, Sally Jessy Raphael Talk Net and XM’s Take Five.
The funding sponsor of this segment is Microsoft Office 365.