This review was made possible by iConnect and Pampers. I was provided compensation to facilitate this post, but all opinions are 100% mine.
Labor and delivery nurses are so very important in some of life’s most memorable and precious moments. They are right by our families side to care for us moms as we go through the childbirth process. Even if we are ill or high risk they are right there to get us threw. I remember having my youngest and he was not positioned right and I started to cry. My nurse was there holding my hand and helping me to get threw the most scariest moments of my life. Which was finding out I would have to have a c- section. I had never had one and never wanted to. I was absolutely terrified and just wanted to have my baby normal like my other 2 delivers. I was such a mess she did so well calming me down for the Dr.
I will never forget her and the nurse who was there when I came out of recovery and the medicine she was trying to set me up with was going to be a slow drip and the machine was broken. She felt so bad she cried and I kept passing out from the pain being so bad. I could not even lay strait. She was at least 8 months pregnant running around the hospital trying to find me a machine that worked to give me something for pain. I encourage you to nominate your favorite nurse. Find out more below.
Nurses deserve a big thank you for all they do. Pampers realizes how important nurse are to us moms and is launching the Thank You Nurses Awards program, honoring nurses in three categories: Labor & Delivery, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) and Postpartum. Pampers wants parents to share our stories of nurses who helped you make life #betterforbaby. You can do this by submitting a nurse nomination to the Pampers Swaddlers Thank You Nurses Awards at www.tongal.com/pampersnurses. This link will be live by November 9th. All Nurse nominations must be submitted between November 9th and December 14th.
About the awards:
- Three finalists, one in each category will be announced in March and the grand prize honoree will be announced in May.
- The 3 finalists will be honored with short documentary videos showcasing their unique and inspirational nursing stories.
- Each of the 3 finalists will receive a one-year membership to the Association of Women’s Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses (AWHONN), attendance at the 2016 AWHONN Convention, Procter & Gamble care packages, and more. Visit tongal.com/pampersnurses
- In honor of these nurse winners, three Pampers Swaddlers scholarships will be made available to help nurses from underrepresented groups complete their studies toward a Master of Science in Nursing degree.
- See details and official rules at spr.ly/6181BPvMF.
- Winner must be a resident of the US or Puerto Rico, 18 years or older.
- Nomination period ends 12/14/15 at 3PM EST.
Pamper #ThankYouNurses Twitter Party which will be hosted by iConnect on November 19 from 8-9pm CST.
- Prize 1: $50 AMEX plus diapers and wipes
- Prize 2: $75 AMEX plus diapers and wipes
- Prize 3: $125 AMEX plus diapers and wipes
- Grand Prize: $350 AMEX plus diapers and wipes
RSVP: diapers and wipes