I recently had the pleasure of reviewing a few Johnson & Johnson baby products. Whether you’re purchasing the classic Johson’s Baby Shampoo or a newer product, with Johnson’s Baby you’re always getting the proven gentle formulas that have made them by far the most trusted name in baby care products for more than 100 years.
Johnson & Johnson was nice enough to send me over a few of their products in exchange for my honest opinion.
Johnson’s Baby Oil a true classic and something I used on even my oldest child who is now 20. Johnson’s products are not just for babies anymore. There are so many uses for Johnson’s Baby Oil.
- It’s a perfect eye makeup remover, as it’s gentle and has hypoallergenic properties so that it doesn’t irritate your skin.
- Perfect moisturizer on fresh shaved legs or use it to shave with.
- It’ even great for removing waterproof mascara and eyeliner.
- Remove stickers from glass such as: price stickers or labels.
- Use it to remove bubble gum.
- Remove temporary tattoos.
- Remove latex paint from your skin.
Johnson’s Baby Oil Gel which I like better for using on babies when it first came out, because it’s not as messy. However I still buy the original for so many other uses including for me. This also work better than any moisturizing lotion I have ever tried.
JOHNSON’S Baby Creamy Oil (Aloe Vera & Vitamin E) combines rich emollients with Johnson’s Baby Oil to provide long-lasting moisturization.
I highly recommend Johnson & Johnson products for you and your baby. Johnson’s Baby product will also make for a wonderful gift for any baby this holiday season.
Disclosure I received products in exchange for an honest review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I personally believe will be good for my readers.