This review was made possible by iConnect and Luvs. I was provided compensation to facilitate this post, but all opinions stated are 100% mine.
As we welcome in the New Year, perhaps the best resolution for parents is to give themselves a well-deserved “time-out” and a little bit of “me time.” My me time would consist of time alone, and not having to cook or clean for a couple days. What would your me time consist of? An uninterrupted shower, watching tv shows that aren’t cartoons, an entire day off from housework?
Well Luvs most recently introduced the new and improved Luvs Ultra Leakguard Diapers with NightLock Plus™. Softer and more absorbent than before*, with large stretch tabs for easy fastening, ultra-leakage protection and a money-back guarantee, Luvs provide features babies and parents need for less cost than premium brands.
Parenthood is a roller coaster ride, but experienced parents take it all in stride. They value the things that help them get through the day and that make their lives a little bit easier – from a best mom friend who always has their back to great products that get the job done and don’t break the bank (like Luvs).
As the official diaper of experienced parents, Luvs is always committed to providing moms and dads with value. They recognize that parenting can be difficult, so diapering shouldn’t be. Luvs conducted a formal poll of moms across the country to take a look at parenting like it really is and uncover what they truly value most. The survey found that:
- Nearly 2 in 3 moms have never taken a day completely for themselves.
- 81% of moms would prefer an entire day off from housework than dinner with their celebrity crush.
- 87% of moms agree that the first time their child slept through the night was one of their best parenting times yet.
- Even a short spurt of “me” time goes a long way! A quarter of moms surveyed stated that they felt an uninterrupted shower was more relaxing than a day at the spa.
- Other major moments moms value more now than before they became parents include sleeping past sunrise, watching television and movies that aren’t cartoons, and having an interrupted phone conversation.
Also – to make sure everyone gets their share of value – Luvs is offering a great money-saving opportunity with a $1 print-at- home coupon. Just simply visit http://www.coupons.com/brands/luvs-coupons/ to access a Luvs coupon of $1 off any one diaper pack!
Print the coupon at home and use it at any mass, discount or grocery stores where Luvs Diapers are sold. All Luvs Diapers will be included in this offer, except trial/travel sized diaper packs. Don’t forget that this print-at- home coupon expire 30 days from the date the coupon is printed.
* The Luvs Survey was conducted by Wakefield Research (www.wakefieldresearch.com) among 500 U.S. moms of children ages 3 and under, between October 19th and October 26th, 2016.