Disclosure: No compensation was given for this review/giveaway. I did receive a free product from the manufacturer or their representing PR agency to use and test for the purposes of this review. This is disclosed in accordance with the FTC guidelines. All opinions are my own. Please see “Disclose” tab for more information.
The NEW Motorola MBP36S Digital Video Baby Monitor with 3.5″ Diagonal Color Screen is just wonderful! I was so happy to receive and review this great product from Motorola.
This new baby monitor has many features:
- It has wireless technology 2.4 GHz FHSS
- 3.5″ Diagonal Color Screen that includes a remote pan, allowing you to tilt, rotate, and zoom in and out. So your baby is never out of your sight.
- Crystal clear two-way communication, so you can easily and clearly hear what is going on in the area where your baby is at, and so your baby can clearly hear you.
- Infrared night vision so you can check on your baby in the middle of the night with out having to turn on the light and potentially waking up your baby.
- Room temperature display so you can monitor the temperature in the baby’s room making sure it’s not too cold or hot.
- 5 Lullabies, when your baby is fussy and can’t quite fall asleep, you can set the monitor to play lullabies that are soothing and will help your baby fall asleep.
- Sound level indicator, you can check the sound levels in the baby’s room making sure they are not to high so the baby won’t wake up.
- Volume control, you can change the volume high or low or in the middle so when the two-way communication is going on it isn’t too loud so it won’t distract anyone and so it is not too low so people are able to hear it.
- Range up to 590 feet, no matter where the baby is and no matter where you are, if your are in range you are connected to your baby.
- Out-of-range alert, you happen to go too far are you are out of range the monitor will alert you.
- Low battery alert, this monitor can’t last forever so it will alert when the battery is getting low, so you can recharge it!
- With the parent unit, it features a flip-out stand so it can sit and stand while you do other things and can still watch over your child
- If you want to expand your view and the baby’s area, you can, this monitor can be expanded up to 4 cameras, you can buy additional baby units for this model.
- You can even view two baby units at once with the picture-in-picture technology.
This is a wonderful baby monitor that has so many features that benefit and allow you to have a better experience with a baby monitor.