Disclosure I received products in exchange for an honest review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I personally believe will be good for my readers.
Keeping my family safe is very important especially when venturing on outdoor actives away from home. My families favorite thing to do during the spring is county fairs and amusement parks. Many of times we split up because each person has their own things they like to do and this helps us to use the time we have to make sure we get to do everything they have to offer. When it’s time to meet up again we usually would text one another, however service is not always good everywhere. So that’s why I like to use two-way radios, because I never have to worry about service failing.
Recently I have the pleasure of reviewing the Motorola Talkabout MT350 Two-Way Radios. These particular two-way radios are equipped to extreme weather and harsh environments. The have a huge range of up to 35 miles. These types of radios are great for hiking, camping, hunting, nature walks, amusement parks, and other out adventures you find yourself in.
If you have children that like to play outside with friends, these are great to have to keep in contact with them. My husband and I like to also use them at the mall or large grocery stores like Walmart. This way if we split up we can locate one another easily.
- Built with a waterproof design for protection from dust, wet weather conditions, snow or rain splashes.
- Emergency alert feature
- Built-in LED flashlight
- NOAA weather alert channels provide a total emergency preparedness communication solution. Emergency alerts including tornadoes, winter storms, severe thunderstorms, flash floods, emergency evacuations and Amber Alerts.
- Delivers enhanced sound quality by reducing distortion at high volumes.
- Push-To-Talk Power Boost, when activated, allows you to extend the transmission range by increasing the transmitter power output while saving battery life when no power boost is necessary.
- Hand free communication. Acts like a speakerphone when needed allowing for hands-free communication. So you can keep on moving without stopping to answer a call.
- Charges easily with the wall plug or by the provided mini-USB charger for portable convenience. Or use a mini-USB PC cable to charge from your PC when no power outlet is available. Car and PC cables are sold separately.
- VibraCall is a silent vibrating ringer especially useful for locations where ringing can be intrusive.
Lastly this product is eco smart. The MT series does its part by using the latest technological design to produce a high efficiency wall adapter which consumes one half watt of power during idle conditions.
Sound quality of the Motorola Talkabout MT350 is loud and very clear. We never have trouble with connecting with one another. The product is built with durable materials and made to last many years. Controls and instructions are very easy to understand. We were able to get started using them in no time.
- 2 radios
- 2 NiMH rechargable battery packs
- 2 belt clips
- 1 Y cable wall adapter with 2 mini-USB connectors
- 1 Emergency Preparedness checklist sheet
- 1 user guide
- 1 accessories sheet
Shop Motorola today at www.motorolasolutions.com.