I recently received 2 natural lip balms from MyLipStuff.com. The flavors where Pink Cake and Candy Cane. What I enjoy most about these balms is that they didn’t have that horrible cakey feel most beeswax balms have. These balms are made with sunflower oil, beeswax, cocoa butter, sweet almond oil, castor oil, jojoba oil, avocado oil and essential or flavored oil. Also MyLipStuff.com has more flavors than any company I have ever seen. Over 500 flavors of natural lip balms & skin, earth and animal friendly products. You can personalize you labels with things such as:
- Booze Balms – liquor inspired balms with fun drink label
- Mood Lip Balms – a label for whatever mood you are in
- Days of the Week Balms – a lip balm for each day of the week
- Calendar Lip Balms – a month calendar right on the label
- Call Me Lip Balms – a fun way to give out your phone number
- F’Undies Lip Balms – cute lip balms for whatever kind of underwear you like
- Loveabalms – a great way to show your love of whatever!
- Fortune Cookie Lip Balm
- and so many more!!
Some of the many 500 or more flavors include:
- Cinnamon Sugar Toast
- Circus Peanut
- Pumpkin Cobbler
- Pumpkin Cookies
- Wine Cooler
- Winter Cake
- Brown Sugared Lemon Cookies
- Bubblegum Ice Cream
MyLipStuff.com offers tons of different label we can chose from in different themes. So your sure to find something for everyone on your list this Holiday Season. They offer personalized lip balm, custom label lip balm, private label lip balm, and promotional lip balm too! These would made for the perfect stocking stuffer this Holiday Season!
Be sure to follow MyLipStuff.com
Disclosure I received products for free in exchange for an honest review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I or use personally and believe will be good for my readers.