Here I am week 7 and I have lost another pound. So far I have lost a total of 6 pounds. Last week I said total of 3 pounds so I must have totaled wrong somewhere. But either way I started Nutrisystem 7 weeks ago at 290lbs. and now I am 284lbs. WOOHOO. I still have a long way to go but I am thankful for each pound lost regardless of how long it took. I am in this for the long haul no matter how long it takes. I will do it.
Still struggling with drinking enough water. I have tried flavoring but thats not the issue I have been having. My biggest issue after a few glasses is feeling very full and bloated. If anyone has any tips on this that would be great! Do you have the same issue? If so what do you do to make sure you drink enough water?
This is another one of my favorites and I look forward to it each day. I am enjoying a yummy Nutrisytem Smooth Vanilla Protein Shake. As I discussed in my video a couple weeks ago I prefer to add 4 ice cubes and a little less water and add it to the blender. Comes out just like a milkshake. Its actually much thicker than it appears in the photo.
Just placed a new order for next month and I am trying out some new foods. I can’t wait to show you when the box comes. Some of the new items I selected are: Italian Herb Flatbread Pizza, Italian Wedding Soup, Red Beans and Rice with Sausage, Cheese and Spinach Ravioli with Meat Sauce and more. What I think I do is a video so you can see everything you can expect from an order.
Did you know some of Nutrisystem most popular plans are 40% off? Personalize you plan to fit your budget and needs.
- Glycemic Index measures how your body reacts to carbohydrates
- Low-GI “good carbs” digest slowly and help keep your blood sugar stable
- Helps keep you feeling full and your body burning calories more efficiently
- Menu including high fiber foods that are low in fat and sodium
- Add in fresh grocery items from our Smart Carbs, Power Fuels and Vegetables categories to complete a well-rounded diet
- Follows USDA general nutritional guidelines—Women’s program provides an average of 1250 calories and under 2300 mg of sodium per day (lower sodium options available)
- Protein shakes are available packed with 15 g of protein per serving
- Helps you feel fuller throughout the day
- Helps you retain more muscle while losing weight
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert plus snacks or optional protein shakes each day as part of a balanced meal plan
- Foods portioned just right and easy-to-follow meal plans to help you learn what, when and how to eat
- Gourmet, fresh-frozen cuisine including Chef’s Table™ entrees from our acclaimed Culinary Council
- Delicious ready-to-go menu items that are specially packaged for portability to fit your busy lifestyle
Choose your entire menu from over 130 foods!
Week 7 Weight 284.lbs – Total weight lost 6pds.
Measurements some small changes this week. Click here to see last weeks measurements.
Head – 23.4 in
Neck – 16.7 in
Waist – 60 in.
Thigh – 31.3
Calf – 18.2
Wish me luck on my next weigh in. Weight 284lbs week 7. See you next week! ~Angie
P.S. Thank you in advanced for those who will be following my journey. And don’t forget to leave your comments, questions or maybe you just want to leave your support and encouragement. All is welcome and VERY much appreciated. I look forward to hearing from you all
Read Past Weeks Posts:
Week 6 My Nutrisystem Journey to a Healthier Me #NSNation DOWN 1pds! Week 6 – 6/25/12 – 285lbs.
Week 5 My Nutrisystem Journey to a Healthier Me #NSNation DOWN 2pds! Week 5 – 6/14/12 – 286lbs.
Week 4 My Nutrisystem Journey to a Healthier Me #NSNation Week 4 Staying Strong Week 4 – 6/07/12 – 288lbs.
Week 3 My Nutrisystem Journey to a Healthier Me #NSNation Week 3 Gained 1 pds. Week 3 – 5/31/12 – 288lbs.
Week 2 My Nutrisystem Journey to a Healthier Me #NSNation Week 2 Down 3 pounds! Week 2 – 5/24/12 – 287lbs.
Week 1 My Nutrisystem Journey to a Healthier Me #NSNation Week 1 Complete Week 1 – 5/18/12 – 290lbs.
Intro: Follow Me on my Nutrisystem Journey to a Healthier Me #NSNationStart – 5/11/12 – 290lbs.
Disclosure: Nutrisystem is providing Angie’s Angel Help Network with the Nutrisystem Program free of charge for participating in the Nutrisystem Blogger Program.