This review and giveaway was made possible by Double Duty Divas and Old Spice. I was provided the featured product free of charge to facilitate my review, but all opinions are 100% mine This post is about spreading the word on the infamous Overspraying Epidemic, and the brand new Old Spice Re-fresh Spray that will help vanquish this common hygiene issue among tween and teen boys! I don’t know about you but my oldest son sprays way to much and it’s just over powers everything. You can’t even eat sometimes with him in the same room, because your food will taste like it. Does your teen boy over spray? My oldest son who is a teenager recently had the chance to try out Old Spice Re-fresh Spray and watched a video that taught him how to use these sprays correctly so he won’t over spray. You can also take a look at this video below with your son so he can learn exactly how to use this product. Check out so of Old Spice’s other great videos as well on YouTube. I can’t believe how fast kids grow. It seemed like just yesterday we were teaching him to drive. And now hes on his way to senior prom. I really enjoy getting ready for prom. Picking out tux, dresses and all that fun stuff. Considering my son loved this product and how fresh it made him feel Old Spice Re-fresh Spray will be essential for his upcoming prom day. Plus he loves that a small amount of spray lasts all day long. Be sure to connect with Old Spice on their Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages. Also be sure to enter below for a chance to win this awesome Old Spice Tool Kit for your son. The Tool Kit includes the following tools a guy needs as he transitions to manhood:
- Old Spice Re-fresh Body Spray – “Scent Responsibly” and smell like a man, not a middle school locker room.
- Old Spice Branded Earbuds – James Blunt never sounded so manly.
- “Over the Top” DVD – Dominate at arm wrestling like Lincoln Hawk, without having to go to truck driving school.
- Duct Tape – Fix anything on the planet.
- Old Spice Branded Wood Flash Drive – Important Old Spice files everyone should memorize (Old Spice “Scent Responsibly” education video, Informational Infographic, Fact Sheet, etc.)
- Art of Manliness Book – Becoming a man is an art and a science. It was much safer to send a paperback book than a Bunson Burner.
- Smellcome to Manhood Certificate – A made-up diploma to add to your LinkedIn profile
- Bonus! Old Spice Hair Product – Guys who use Old Spice Hair product just seem to do better in life. Don’t you want to do better in life?
GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED. The winner is Brent W. All winners have been notified by email and must respond within 48 hours or a new winner will be chosen.
This review and giveaway was made possible by Double Duty Divas and Old Spice. I was provided the featured product free of charge to facilitate my review, but all opinions are 100% mine.