Are you looking for easy no fail recipes for the fall and up coming holidays? Well I am certain you will love my Oven Baked Pumpkin Cream Cheese French Toast which is the ultimate comfort food. I love this recipe because it’s perfect for the holidays when you are expecting a lot of guests or just a few.
This recipe will make almost 2 small loafs of french toast and left overs can be kept in the fridge for up to 3 days. This is also a super easy recipe to make.
- 8oz cream cheese soften at room temperature
- 8 slice of your favorite thick bread (there will be extra mixture left over to use withing 3 days)
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1- 1/2 cups of heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup of Libby’s Easy Pumpkin Pie Mix in a can (*This is the one with all of the spices added already)
- 1 can of Reddi-Wip (cream topping)
- Flat baking sheet lightly greased with butter (cookie pan will work just fine)
- First preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
- Next in a separate large bowl, cream together cream cheese and sugar until it looks fluffy.
- Beat in 3 large eggs until they are very smooth, then while beating slowly add 1 -1/2 cups of heavy whipping cream and 1 cup of Libby’s Easy Pumpkin Pie Mix.
- Now dip the bread into the mixture 1 at a time coating both sides and lay flat on the baking pan.
- Sprinkle each piece of bread with Cinnamon.
- Place in the oven at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes until golden brown.
- 7. Remove from oven and serve it topped with Reddi-Wip while is it still hot. This creates a yummy cream sauce that taste amazing on this french toast.
- 8. Recipe serves a lot. So use what you need now and store the rest in the fridge for up to 3 days.