Ozeri Salad Spinner Review
Since I’ve been eating healthy for a while, salad is a must on my diet. It’s healthy for me depending on what I put in it and I also like to eat it. But a con I have is getting all my greens washed and dried properly. That’s why I contacted Ozeri, and currently had the pleasure of trying the, Ozeri Salad Spinner.
The Ozeri Salad Spinner has a super fast spinning action with an instant stop bottom. It’s a 2-in-1 product, the colander spins the greens dry as the clear bowl functions as a serving piece, with a non-slip base. Both the bowl and colander are dishwasher safe, and it has a 2 year guarantee.
When I received the Ozeri Salad Spinner, I was fairly excited to try it. There was no need for assembly, it came all set up. When I first used it I had made salad with dinner for my family. I had to unlock the handle on the top and just pump it a few times until the salad inside the bowl was all dry and as well as mixed. Then I pulled the colander out of the clear bowl and served it to my family.
A cool thing I found out about this product is that it is a good way to mix all the ingredients of your salad all together as well as drying the greens. And when I was done all I had to do was press the ‘stop’ button and it immediately stopped. I was very impressed with this
product. I highly recommend it.
Ozeri SALAD SPINNER
- Designed in Switzerland, the Ozeri Salad Spinner offers near friction-less fast spinning action with an instant stop button.
- Ergonomic pump handle creates smooth and consistent motion with little effort required.
- 2-in-1 design features a rapid-spin colander which also doubles as an elegant serving bowl.
- Features a non-slip base.
- Easy one-step disassembly for cleaning.
- Made of food-safe materials
Be sure to follow Ozeri
Disclosure I received Ozeri SaladSpinner for free from Ozeri.com in exchange for an honest review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.