NFL Super Bowl XLVIII is Sunday, February 2, 2014 and that’s just around the corner. Have you started planning you’re big event yet? Well I have a delicious and easy to make crunchy chicken finger recipe for you. Here is a fantastic Super Bowl Panko-Crusted Chicken Fingers recipe that is sure to please the guests.
- 11/2 lb boneless, chicken breast tenders
- • ½ teaspoon salt, ½ teaspoon pepper
- • 2 large eggs
- • 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- • 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- • ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees; place a large rimmed baking sheet in the oven
- while it preheats.
- 2. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Whisk eggs in a shallow dish. Combine
- breadcrumbs, parsley and garlic powder in another shallow dish.
- 3. Dip chicken in egg; dredge in breadcrumbs, pressing to coat. Place chicken on
- a wire rack.
- 4. Coat chicken with cooking spray. Remove pan from oven, and coat
- generously with cooking spray. Arrange chicken tenders on baking sheet.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is done. Serves 4.
Emeals.com sent me the above materials to post on my site. No compensation was received.