This is a Sponsored post by Lunchbox. Regardless all opinions are my own.
Summer is just around the corner, and this means lots of cookouts, picnics, parties, water play, family vacations, and so much more. Roasting marshmallows is one of my families favorite things to do on a cool summer night. It’s the perfect way to end an amazing summer day. Whats your favorite thing to do during the Summer?
Looking for great recipes for this Summer? Let Kraft help you plan the perfect celebration with the “Kick Off Your Summer” cookbook! In this cookbook, you’ll find delicious recipes and tips for any occasion. You will be known as the neighborhood “Official Cook of the Summer!”
Check out this oh so yummy recipe that is sure to be a crowd pleaser no matter what the occasion is.
PHILADELPHIA Fruit Pizza and it’s totally kid friendly!
- Prep Time: 15 min.
- Total Time: 59 min. plus refrigerating
- Makes: 12 servings
For the full version of this recipe just head on over hear to download your free copy of the Kraft Summer Cookbook! Easily SAVE this cookbook in PDF format to your computer for easy access whenever you need it or simply PRINT it out to take with you wherever you go!
Some of the recipes you will find is this tasty book include:
- PHILADELPHIA Fruit Pizza
- Steakhouse Potato Salad
- Family Reunion Macaroni Salad
- Mini Memphis-Style BBQ Burgers
- Inside-Out Bacon Cheeseburgers
- Queso Burgers Buffalo Chicken Ranch Grilled Pizza
- Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeño Popper Wieners
- Easy Southern Banana Pudding
- KOOL-AID Summer Recipes Mini Strawberry Pretzel Jars Honey Sweetened Cream
- Cheese Dip & Fruit Skewers
- Plus Summer Fun Tips!