As kids move into higher grades, or into high school, a lot of teachers make it clear that they want the students to use pens. My daughter is a Junior is high school, and about half of her teachers want her to use pens. I wanted to make sure she had the best pens. Either ink, or ball pen, erasable, bright colors, dark colors, pens with grippers, what ever it be, it should be a pen that offered the best performance.
Pilot Pens produce great writing utensils, they were so kind to send me 8 of their products to review in exchange honest opinion.
What they sent was:
- Dr. Grip Full Black, designed for writing comfort. Writes smoothly, perfectly balanced, and it is refillable. It is a black ball point pen.
- B2P ( Bottle 2 Pen), world’s first pen made from recycled bottles. A blue ink ball point pen that writes smoothly, has a comfortable grip, and it is refillable.
- G2 Fashion Collection Gel Roller black ink pen. Writes two times longer and writes smoothly, it is also refillable.
- Precise V7 Premium Rolling Ball black ink pen, makes a precise clean line, smooth and long writing, it also has a needle tip.
- Acroball Pure White black hybrid ink pen. Incredibly smooth writing, and amazingly comfortable.
- Frixion ball clicker, erasable and retractable! Writes smoothly and erases cleanly. Assortment of gel ink, as well as refillable.
- Frizion light Erasable Highlighter, highlights bright and erases clean! Assorted colors.
- G2 Premium Gel Roller, writes fine lines in assorted colors. Super smooth writing, refillable, and made with a comfortable grip.
Each pen/highlighter made by Pilot owned up to its word. My daughter uses one of the erasable highlighters and pens, and loves them. The eraser is very convent when you make a mistake especially with a pen or highlighter. She loves the colors, and it writes smooth, and her fingers don’t cramp up with the help of the rubber gripper.
I uses a couple of the pens myself, and I just love them. I’m always writing in pen, and these pens are just right.
Be sure to connect with Pilot Pens
Disclosure I received products in exchange for an honest review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I personally believe will be good for my readers.