Disclosure: No compensation was given for this review/giveaway. I did receive a free product from the manufacturer or their representing PR agency to use and test for the purposes of this review. This is disclosed in accordance with the FTC guidelines. All opinions are my own. Please see “Disclose” tab for more information.
I am always looking for new way and ideas to bake classic things. With this new Mrs. Fields Fill N Flip Locking Layer Cake Set Round I can do just that. With this cake pan you can create a filling in the center of your cake with ease.
The Mrs. Fields Fill N Flip Locking Layer Cake Set Round is very unique. It includes a set of 2 round cake pans. You then fill both pans with your cake batter bake. Once your cakes are done cooking and you flip them over and pop them out.
You now have an area in one pan for filling (pudding, crème, fruit, etc.). And the other half will be a lip to fully enclose the other half of the cake were the filling is. This will lock the filling in the center so that you have a near perfect seam for icing.
The pan is 9” x 9” x 2.25” and made from Carbon Steel with Non-Stick Coating.
With this cool new cake pan I make my Pineapple cake and put a whole new spin on it. Rather than making the cake and putting everything on top. I now can make a filling. Try out my new recipe below Pudding & Pineapple Filled Cake Recipe.
Purchase this pan and more at www.lovecookingcompany.com.
Also be sure to
Click here to enter the Giveaway!
GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED AND THE WINNER IS tricia@triciastr@@@@@@@@. All winners are emailed and have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
- 1. 1 - box of Yellow Cake Mix.
- 2. 1 tub of whipped cream (we used light).
- 3. 1 package of vanilla instant pudding mix any brand (we used fat free).
- 4. 1 - can of crushed pineapple any brand.
- Start by making the cake mix as directed on the box.
- Next fill both cake pans, bake as directed and let cool.
- While cake is cooling make pudding as directed on the package.
- Drain crushed pineapple very well till it barley has liquid that can easily make your cake soggy.
- Now spread out half of the crushed pineapple in the filling area of the cake.
- Now top the pineapple with pudding and whipped cream.
- Next put the other cake on top to seal in your filling.
- Lastly top the cake with the rest of the pineapple, pudding and whipped cream and enjoy.