Disclosure I received products in exchange for an honest review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I personally believe will be good for my readers.
It’s hard keeping a clean house with 3 kids and 2 of them being teenagers as well as 4 cats and 2 dogs. Between the kids and the animals I always have messes everywhere. Keeping up with the messes can be a huge chore. So I am always looking for a way to make cleaning easier.
Since my oldest children were very young I have tried many different types of vacuum cleaners. We have tried everything from lightweight to compact vacuums and price ranges of $39 to $599. One thing I found is that more expensive the vacuum does not always mean it works better. You really must try the vacuum out for your self regardless of the price.
Recently I had the pleasure of reviewing the Shark Rocket which is an ultra light weight vacuum that is said to never lose suction, and provide cleaning power of a full-sized upright vacuum, except in ultra-lightweight design. This vacuum is said to compare to the leading similar high cost vacuum.
So far my favorite features of the Shark Rocket are the attachments and how easy the hand-held makes it great for quick clean up jobs around the house no matter where the mess is! I was able to clean cobwebs from the ceiling, dust off the top of my curtains and vacuum my staircase in no time with ease. I was even able to get dirt from under my stand and shelves without having to pull them out. All this was made even easier with it’s super long cord!
- The Crevice Tool makes getting into tight corners and crevices easy, and it was able to get all of the dirt and dust out. With this tool stairs will never seem like a hard chore again.
- The Pet Upholstery Tool is especially great for my home because I have 2 dogs and 4 cats, and they get hair everywhere! My biggest dog sheds a lot and leaves his hair wherever he sits. This tool removes pet hair and dust from curtains or delicate fabrics and upholstery.
- The Dusting Brush is perfect dusting surfaces such as shelves, tables, walls and baseboards you name it! Plus if you need to reach something high just leave the wand attached and place the dusting brush on the end of the wand.
- The Dust Away Attachment combines powerful suction to pick up both big and small particles with a reusable and washable microfiber pad to leave bare floors clean.
- The Wall mount is to be attached to the wall for easy storage of your Shark Rocket. Anything off the floor is a space saver!
The Shark Rocket is an all around great tool that also doubles as a handheld vacuum. Great for cleaning small spaces like stairs, furniture, car and more. It’s super easy to clean under and between furniture, beds, stands, dressers and household objects with the swivel steering. With the multiple settings that make cleaning bare floors, area rugs, and carpets so much easier.
- Setting 1: cleans bare floors and delicate area rugs.
- Setting 2: deep cleans carpets by removing embedded dirt
Product Maintenance is simple. To keep your Shark working like new always rinse the filters every month so it keeps it suction power. Emptying the canister just by simply pressing one button, and dump it into the trash.
- No Suction Loss
- Powerful for deep cleaning, yet weighs less than 8 lbs. to prevent fatigue
- Swivel Steering
- Detach the power head and use the included tools for dusting and cleaning ceilings and tall furniture
- The Shark Rocket vacuum comes complete with a 12″ crevice tool, wide upholstery tool, dusting brush and wall mount holder
What’s in the box:
- 12″ Crevice Tool
- Dusting Brush
- Wide Upholstery Tool
- Dust Away Attachment Kit
- Car Detail Kit
- Accessories Bag
- Wall Mount
I was very impressed by the power and the deep clean the Shark Rocket gave my floors. The suction works great and the tools make cleaning faster. However I do wish the canister was a little bigger, but this is still a great product that makes my life as a mom with messy children so much easier. At only $179 this vacuum is a steal compared to the leading brand vacuum. Shop for the Shark Rocket at www.sharkclean.com.
ENTER BELOW TO WIN A SHARK ROCKET!!!
GIVEAWAY CLOSED The winner is Lisa Floer. Winner has been emailed and has 48 hours to respond or a new winner is chosen. Please check your email for a response from firstname.lastname@example.org.