Disclosure: This post is sponsored by GameStop. This is disclosed in accordance with the FTC guidelines. All opinions are my own. Please see “Disclose” tab for more information.
The holidays are nearing and GameStop has everything you need for all of the gamers on your Christmas shopping list. GameStop make this time of year exciting for shoppers with lots of great deals and buys along with always having the new releases available keeping everyone gamers from allover happy!
GameStop is my go to place for all of the the games my family wants all year round. My kids even go to GameStop every year for midnight launches for games such as Call Of Duty and more.
This year while shopping online I found some great deals at GameStop such as:
- The big hit, Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS: $39.99
- WWE 2K15 for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 4: $59.99
- Grand Theft Auto V for PlayStation 4: $59.99
- Family fave, Disney INFINITY Marvel Super Heroes 2.0 Edition Starter Pack: $54.99 (reg. $74.99)
- Go next-gen with an Xbox One Limited Edition Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Bundle: $449.99 (reg. $499.99)
- Upgrade-worthy, PlayStation TV System Bundle: $99.99 (reg. $139.99)
Not sure what to buy for the gamer in your life, no problem you can also check out the gifting guides, other holiday recommendations and the latest store information at GameStop’s Holiday Hub. As always, GameStop is accepting various payment methods, including trade-in value, to allow customers to shop with ease.
The GameStop Holiday Hub is your source for all things holiday. It’s also the perfect place to find the hottest deals, newest releases, greatest gift ideas and so much more! Whether you’re shopping for others or shopping for yourself, they have everything you need to wrap up your holidays in style.
GameStop recently conducted a survey among 1,136 PowerUp Rewards members in the U.S. The survey was commissioned and conducted by GameStop and research partner Brierley+Partners. Below are some key findings:
- 73 percent of people plan to purchase – or hope to receive – video games this season, outpacing other gift ideas like cash and gift cards (56 percent), clothes (48 percent) and toys (30 percent).
- More than half of parents that responded – 54 percent – said their kids would not survive the holidays without video games.
- Parent’s top picks of games for their kids are: LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham, Super Smash Bros, and Minecraft (24 percent, 23 percent and 20 percent, respectively.
- Top picks for games PUR members would like to purchase for themselves are: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare and Assassin’s Creed Unity (33 percent each).
- Holiday shoppers are thinking about tech and gadgets in new ways to gift, with more than a quarter of respondents saying they are likely to purchase a pre-owned electronic device, such as an Xbox One or PS4 game console (36 and 35 percent, respectively).