NFL Super Bowl XLVIII is Sunday, February 2, 2014 and that’s just around the corner. I have already started planning my big event for my husband and his friends. I can’t wait for the big game just so I can eat all this yummy food! With that being said I have another yummy recipe to share with you that’s easy to make and taste amazing! Check out this yummy Super Bowl Swamp Dip recipe that is sure to please you’re game day guests.
- • 10 ounce box frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- • ½ cup drained and chopped roasted red bell peppers
- • 8 ounce container sour cream
- • 1 cup mayonnaise
- • 2 tablespoons finely chopped yellow onion
- • 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- • 1 packet dry vegetable soup mix
- • Pepper to taste
- • Dash ground red pepper, optional
- 1. Thaw spinach completely, and squeeze dry in paper towels.
- 2. Transfer to a large bowl and add red peppers, sour cream, mayonnaise,
- onion, lemon juice, vegetable soup mix, pepper, and ground red pepper, if
- 3. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving.
- 4. Serve with tortilla, pita, or bagel chips.
Emeals.com sent me the above materials to post on my site. No compensation was received.