Disclosure: No compensation was given for this review/giveaway. I did receive a free product from the manufacturer or their representing PR agency to use and test for the purposes of this review. This is disclosed in accordance with the FTC guidelines. All opinions are my own. Please see “Disclose” tab for more information.
Spring is finally here and boy am I happy about that. I work from home and enjoy working outside on my back porch in the beautiful weather. Since it’s been chilly here in Florida the last 3 months some days it’s just to cold to work outside, and I hate it. I know many of you that live in colder states would appreciate 40 and 50 degree weather right now. So now that spring is here I can finally get some much needed cleaning done. I also wanted to share some spring cleaning tips to make life a whole lot easier.
Spring Cleaning Tips:
- Donate any clothing you have not used in over a year to free up space and make your closet look more organized.
- Clean all the door mats well to prevent months of old dirt coming back in the house.
- Shampoo carpets to get rid of all the dirt and sweat from the past year.
- Clean all ceiling fixtures and remove dust from ceiling fans, air-conditioners and vents.
- Give your hard floors a good deep steam cleaning. My favorite product that I feel is the best floor steam cleaner do this with is the Symphony All in One Vacuum and Steam Mop by Bissell.
I love The Symphony Vacuum and Steam Mop because with this mop you can steam and vacuum all at the same time. I have heard of steam and sweep but never steam and vacuum. I don’t know of any other product that can do that. The Symphony saves me time when cleaning my hard floors because I don’t need to drag out the broom and sweep before I mop. Plus I no longer have to use my old dirty mop and bucket and all those harsh chemicals to get a good cleaning on my floor. I can remember just last month my eyes were burning while moping because I added way to much bleach to the mop bucket I had to stop everything I was doing and dump the bucket them air out the house before I could start again. With the Symphony multi purpose steam cleaner requires no cleaners or harsh chemicals just water to create hot steam. The steam will sanitize your floors using just water and it eliminates 99.9% of germs and bacteria.
Some of the great features this product has to offer:
- You will save time on cleaning by vacuuming and steaming all at the same time.
- Sanitizes your floors with hot steam that also eliminates 99.9% of germs and bacteria.
- Easy to use controls.
- 5-way adjustable handle.
- Quick-Release Mop Pad Tray.
- Dry Tank Technology that keeps your tank dry while you steam.
- 2-year limited warranty.
The Symphony is super easy to use and does a wonderful job at sanitizing. My floors come out squeaky-clean every time with just the strong reusable microfiber pads included and water that turns into steam. I never have to use any harsh chemicals again. The vacuum is powerful and picks up fine and larger debris with no problem.
What’s in the Box
- 1 Symphony All in One Vacuum and Steam Mop.
- 4 Microfiber mop pads (2 soft, 2 scrubby).
- 1 Water Filter.
- 1 Water Cup.
- Instruction manual and registration card.
I highly recommend the Symphony All in One Vacuum and Steam Mop by Bissell, it’s the best steam mop I have used to date. You can’t go wrong with a 3 way clean. Choose to vacuum, steam separately or use both at the same time! You can purchase the Symphony All in One Vacuum and Steam at www.bissellclean.com.