The wait is over – brand new Fiber One 80 Calories cereal is on store shelves now! Each crunchy wheat and corn puff square in every bowl of Fiber One 80 Calories cereal has a light honey flavor – a delicious way to start your day. Fiber helps satisfy your hunger and helps you feel full, making it a great tool to help manage your weight.
- With 40 percent of the Daily Value of fiber in one 80 calorie serving, Fiber One 80 Calories cereal can help curb your hunger, which can help you stick to your weight loss plan.
- With great-tasting Fiber One 80 Calories cereal, there is a new breakfast option that helps you feel satisfied without sacrificing flavor!
Are you hungry yet? If so, look for new Fiber One 80 Calories cereal on grocer’s shelves now! Visit http://www.fiberone.com/ for great information on healthy living and coupons for new products. Also, be sure to check out the Fiber One Facebook page and get involved in the conversation. They would love to hear how you feel with new Fiber One 80 Calories cereal!
$1.75 OFF Fiber One Products coupon click here
Win a Fiber One 80 Calories Cereal Prize Pack!!!
Here is how to enter to win Fiber One 80 Calories Cereal Prize Pack:
- Follow Angie’s Angel Help Network on Twitter >> Here << and comment below that you did with your Twitter user name.
- Follow Angie’s Angel Help Network on “Google Friend Connect” to the right and comment below that you did with your name your following me with.
- Leave a comment below about how you have changed your family’s eating habits to better your health.
There will be one winner Giveaway ends 7/25/2011 at 11:59 EST.
Fiber—Just the facts, ma’am. Dietary Fiber is the part of plant foods that your body doesn’t digest. Fiber, therefore, helps with regularity and has been shown to have other health benefits, as well.
There are two types of dietary fiber used in the labeling of food products – both are important for good health.
Soluble fiber dissolves in water and is found in foods like beans and other legumes, fruits, and oat products (e.g. oatmeal, Cheerios®;).
Insoluble fiber is considered to be the “gut-healthy fiber” because one of its roles is supporting regularity. It does not dissolve in water and can be found in whole grain products (e.g. whole wheat bread, ready to eat cereals made with whole grain, such as Fiber One cereals), and vegetables. Health benefits of fiber you can digest. Getting the recommended levels of fiber may lead to many healthy rewards.
Weight Management Getting enough fiber can also help curb your hunger and help you feel satisfied, which can help with weight management. Research suggests that people who have higher intakes of fiber tend to have healthier body weights. Digestive Health The most recognized benefit of fiber is its important role in keeping the digestive system running smoothly by promoting regularity. Fiber adds bulk to help move food through the digestive tract.Along with regular exercise and plenty of water, fiber plays an important part in maintaining digestive health. When it comes to maintaining good health, the evidence is clear—fiber can play an important role!
“This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. We hereby release Facebook of any liability.”